A writing prompt is something that helps you get started with writing something. There are a lot of them on the internet, and magazines often do them as well. They’re great if you are stuck for ideas when you want to write something, and they’re supposed to fire up the imagination so you can write something based on the prompt.
I’m part of a writing club that occasionally posts writing prompts on Facebook. They have nothing to do with spanking and they have no idea I’m a published author let alone what sort of things I write! I like the club, but I find the prompts they produce are not very… prompty. They’re aimed at people who want to write something edgy and super-modern (which is no bad thing, I just don’t write like that).
After reading their most recent set of prompts, it struck me that I’d never seen any prompts for spanking fiction. So, I thought I’d make up some (semi-serious) prompts to help people get ideas for spanking stories. After all, the more the merrier, right? I’ve tried to design them all so you can imagine what happened before, or next, or give them any context you want. Complete the sentence or write 500 words… they’re your prompts now.
- “Before I spank you, young lady, I expect you to…”
- Mabel was standing on the top rung of the ladder, trying to reach a…
- When she was pulled over, she was driving at 80 because…
- The experiment was a great success…
- “But I only brought eight kittens home…”
- The most humiliating way to spank someone in the entire universe…
- She had never wanted to find out whether birch or willow was worse.
- “Daddy, I have something to tell you…”
- A long, thin package arrived in the mail…
- How do you spank a naughty superhero?…
Lots of love,
Articles in this series:
Spanking writing prompts
Erotic romance: Where should the story begin?
The main spanking scenarios for spanking erotic romance writers
Erotica words for spanking and anal sex writers in BDSM erotic romance
Naming the characters in your BDSM erotic romance
How to make a Twitter advert for erotic romance authors